Sherlock is designed to be extcracted from the handlebar to charge it.
This issue could compromise the extraction:
- Internal irregularity handlebar
- Too much tape around sherlock
- Incompatible size
If the sherlock is stuck in the handlebar, follow this suggestion;
- Use compressed air or a stick (if the handlebar is flat) to push the Sherlock from the inside.
- Try to slowly extract the device applying a costant force.
- Cover the head of the Sherlock and try to lube the inside of the handlebar using a plastic compatible lube (like WD40).
- Contact the support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
This operation could broke the device and get him out of warranty:
Do NOT pull the device with tool
Do NOT try force the device using leverage.